Subject: [Leica] death of R ?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:10:36 -0800

Here's a couple of well working R8's that are still breathing hot and heavy.

If anyone is interested I have 2 R8's complete with motor drives and charger
for the motor power pack...... $1000.oo USA  plus shipping.  That's it
$1000. for the pair of them!!!!!!! So one might call this the sale of the
year and given as we've read Leica are no longer producing even the R9 this
is a steal!

THEY ARE FOR SALE AS A PAIR!!!!  For the measly amount of $1000. including
motors and charger. That's 2 of them together!

 If you only want one?  Then the price becomes $1000! Each!

You guys have never had an offer like this for perfectly working R8's Yeah I
know I should keep one as a souvenir from the days I could see! At this
stage I don't need any reminders of when I could sharply!

Contact me private please if interested.  tedgrant at shaw.ca

Cheers,

Dr. ted