Subject: [Leica] New lamps for old
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 19:05:24 -0600

My son Eric plays the Contra Bass, and that's not only an instrument, but a
commitment.  You need a different car from everyone else, a strong back, and
a sense of humor.

A couple nights ago, his former teacher, Josue Ramirez played his Graduation
Recital for his Master's degree.  Astute luthiers will note that he played
two different instruments.

Here are a couple shots with an M8 and 35mm Summicron asph..

http://www.sonc.com/josue_recital.htm