Subject: [Leica] IMG: Contemporary architecture, old cars and new cars
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 00:31:38 +0100

It's been a long time since architects built buildings with people in
mind - I suppose this complex is all an expression of corporate
philosophy and mission statements - it's supposed to inspire visitors to
by VWs, Bentleys, Lamborghinis and the like.

I find it all rather sterile and oppressive.

Thanks for taking a look George, and goodnight from Hannover

Douglas