Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 plus Summilux and Summaron
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:25:46 +0100

One of my favorite lenses. I had this lens for years and sold it. I
regretted the sale and bought it back. True that at max. Aperture
it's very soft, but I like it that way. Stopped down it's tack sharp.
It's a matter of taste.

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 19 mars 09 ? 17:04, Leina Gonzalez a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica M3 plus Summilux and Summaron)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] DMR/M8 Question)