Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 plus Summilux and Summaron
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:49:24 -0700 (PDT)

If it turns out that you like shooting wide, than consider trading out the
body before giving up that Summaron. You'll want the M2's broader
viewfinder, and that lens really is a great one. I really like the one I
have, but I'm in the opposite situation of owning the goggled version and
shooting it on an M2 (want to trade?). In the end I couldn't afford the M2
version. The deal you got is like "buy this lens, and for a couple of
hundred bucks more I'll throw in this body and prime".

Here's a link to what Tom A. thinks of all the various 35's he'd used at the
time; he talks about the Summaron at the very end:
http://tinyurl.com/58jljx