Subject: [Leica] Last of the Birds
From: Clive at moss.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 01:16:22 -0500

This was the case in South Africa when I lived there in the 60s and
visited the Kruger National Park whenever I could. Photo ops were
awful. but the reserves were for the wildlife, not the photogs. I had
great weekends, and awful pics. I am now scanning my old negs - in a
few years I may find some old images that work.
--
Clive
http://clive.moss.net/blog

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Last of the Birds)