Subject: [Leica] Friday Redbud Tree
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 19:11:30 -0400

At 07:06 PM 3/20/2009, you wrote:
>Not quite a flower, but definitely blooming.
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/W_L1005978.jpg.html
>
>Shot on the way to my office this morning; processed this evening in
>Lightroom.

Beautiful!  The redbuds are absolutely glorious this time of
year.  We drove down to Charleston today and the redbuds were glowing
the whole way  -  I drove and couldn't take any photos, though.  The
dogwoods will be next.  I hope to get some photos of all of the
blooms tomorrow, but the main reason for coming to Charleston
(besides attending an ASMP meeting) was to eat wonderful fresh
seafood.  We're leaving now for raw oysters. ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com