Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 11
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 20:22:22 -0400

This week was more conducive to photography than the past few weeks.  I was
able to spend some early morning hours as an old mill in Roswell, GA.  The
first two images are from that walk.
First up, the mill dam shot from a few yard downstream.  This dam was built
in the late 1830's and still does it's job of building water pressure.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/week+11/Roswell+mill+creek.jpg.html

This next one is from 100 meters or so downstream.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/week+11/water+fall+Roswell+creek.jpg.html

Third up is "Mike" who runs a small camera store named "Wings" in the
Decatur area.  I captured him inspecting a large collection of Nikon gear
that a daughter was disposing of from her father's estate.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/week+11/closing+out+her+fathers.jpg.html

Last, an image of the first of my azalea's to come into bloom.  Yesterday
morning there were no blossoms, in the afternoon there were a sprinkling.
 With the discussion of the 75 Summilux, I had to shoot this one with the 75
on a VisoIII

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/week+11/first+azalea+at+1_4.jpg.html

Spring is here so get out of your yard and enjoy the cool breezes and happy
birds.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com