Subject: [Leica] Test Zeiss Jena Sonnar 2/85
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 02:29:41 +0100

I've tested the lens on the M3 with TX at 400 ISO, I was veru
surprised to appreciate a certain flare on the center of the negative,
aybe it was simply that lens was dirty, the lens has no signs of
coating deterioration at all, maybe is a slight reflection of light
due to the adaptor adjustement on the camera, the case is that the
first picture could be in my opinion a good catch but I've can improve
it, I  would like know your opinions, thanks in advance.

Thanks for looking and your comments,

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Test Zeiss Jena Sonnar 2/85)