Subject: [Leica] Jan's first pictures
From: jan at gviolins.com (Jan van Rooyen)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:14:13 -0400

Thank you Gary and all who commented. You are such a bunch of positive
and encouraging friends! Yes, I specifically wanted an early 1930's
Leica. (I watch a lot of pre-WWII movies.) A 75-year-old Leica for a
66-year-old enthusiast who dreamed for 50 years of having a Leica ...
sounds almost Biblical!!! I like the 9cm f3.5 Elmar SO much. I am also
VERY fond of the 4/25 Snapshot Skopar. - Jan van Rooyen

Gary Dalton <grdalton at hotmail.com>