Subject: [Leica] early am light...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:42:18 -0700

Hi Steve,

If one wants to learn about light it is very simple as you've shown here
many many times.

Get up before sunrise and watch the light happen. Every time I suggest this
to people there is always the Weiner whiners who go on about getting up
early whine whine. My response as always. "Damn it if you want to learn
what makes beautiful light photographs get out of bed, out the door with
your camera and shoot what turns you on as the light begins to happen!

So good on you for your many early morning outings as you've shown here
quite often with your photographs.

Some folks are just to damn lazy to learn how to improve their pictures by
simply going out and watch the light happen as the dawn awakens!

It's so wonderful some mornings to do nothing but sit quietly looking
eastward and watch the world come to life. An incredible learning experience
no matter where one lives. But always turn around and look behind to see
what the light is also magically bringing to life!

Dr. ted