Subject: [Leica] Old couple
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:18:51 +0100

Hi Mads,

Thank you very much for your kind compliments and comments, I'm beeing
surprised with B&W I can have with the M8, I've read that Capture One
is very good for B&W, even so I make the conversion on PS Elements 6.

Thanks for looking and commenting,

Best!
Lluis

El 22/03/2009, a las 7:44, Mads Christensen escribi?: