Subject: [Leica] Impromptu LUG meeting 1st weekend in April
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:08:21 -0400

I'm doing a research paper in my political science class on the
politics, administration, finance and legal aspects of photography in
NYC, particularly on MTA subways.
I'm going to be up in NYC from the 3rd - 4th and leaving for
Philadelphia the evening of the 5th. I'd love to meet for dinner  with
any NYC LUGgers to discuss your experiences as photographers on the
streets and in the subways of NYC. This paper is not for publication,
just for turning in to my professor.
Please feel free to e-mail me off-list for any questions. I've got no
preference as to where to eat, but quiet works well for me.
I look forward to meeting with as many NYC LUG members as I can.
Thanks all,
Phil Forrest

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Your Recommendations)
Message from grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton) ([Leica] Your Recommendations)