Subject: [Leica] Bokeh again
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:41:24 +1000

Tina it looks as though this selective blurring would be easy to apply with
the Alienskin plug in. You can achieve similar effects without the plug-in,
but of course the point of having these  pre-brewed solutions is convenience
with someone else having done the hard work figuring it out for you.Perhaps
in your example the effect seems a little un-natural to me. I'm sure that it
can be adjusted (opacity?). From your description it sounds as though there
are a lot of options to try. Could well be an interesting tool to have in
your collection. I know that the other Alienskin plug-ins are very well
respected. Do your agencies for stock work accept this kind of manipulation
to the images? I have no experience there at all.