Subject: [Leica] 90mm Macro Elmar M
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 09:00:24 +0000

Tim

Strangely I have just picked up a second one and I am due to test it
out today. Clearly not in a position to report back on how much it
will be used. I did a google search and there are some avid users of
this lens posting examples up here and there; the use seems to be as a
travel lens and some some "macro".

Chris B