Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 41, Issue 106
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:33:46 +0000

The Beatles, man.  Is there anything else?

OK,  maybe Simon and Garfunkel.

Kodachrome, they give us those nice bright colours
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera, I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away

Aram

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 41, Issue 106)