Subject: [Leica] [img] Mark's weeks 12 and 13.
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:25:32 +0100

Week 12 - Karin is a shareholder in a local windfarm cooperative.  After
the AGM, we went and had a look at 'her' turbines...

M8, 28mm Elmarit ASPH ISO 160.  Processed in Lightroom

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week12-1.jpg

Week 13: We had a lovely walk around the 'Town Gardens' in Swindon.
Karin took a bag of peanuts with her so she could feed the squirrels.
The greys are considered vermin, but they are quite cute.  This one was
especially tame and was good enough to pose...

M8, 90mm Elmarit, ISO 160, 1/45 at f4.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week13-1.jpg

C&C Welcome.

Thanks for looking!