Subject: [Leica] IMG: A piece of paradise
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:28:58 -0700

Thanks, Luis.  I thought about that myself after I posted them.  So here is
the "Wagnerian," "Ansel Adams with dark red filter and dodging" version:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/Kauai/L1004963_1dodg-w.jpg.html

Better?

--Peter

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: A piece of paradise)