Subject: [Leica] IMG: Trains
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:43:42 +0200

As a great fan of anything railway related (particularly steam), thanks
for posting.

The rusting locomotive appears to be a 4-8-?, but it isn't mentioned on
the website, unless it's one of the Niagaras.
BTW, it may well look very rusted, but most steam locos under
restauration look that bad - or worse.

Cheers
Douglas