Subject: [Leica] IMG She's waiting...
From: felixmaturana at telefonica.net (FŽelix L—opez de Maturana)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:22:36 +0200

This month I went to Venezia with my wife remembering that almost 40
years ago we were there in our honeymoon. Nevertheless we came back many
times we were now much more interested in the hundreds of small streets
- and canali- where we can walk around far away of tourist more
frequented and crowded sites. There you can know much better the true
spirit of this unique town.

Here a young "senorita" -hellow Lluis Ripoll!- is waiting probably her
boyfriend with the necessary umbrella.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/157924-2/The+umbrela.jpg

As always comments and criticisms are sincerely appreciated.

Regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] IMG She's waiting...)
Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] IMG She's waiting...)