Subject: [Leica] OT: CV 15/4.5 in Nikon F Mount
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:28:48 -0400

Chris,

You can't use any lens that extends into the camera body. The digital
cameras mirror up mode is not the same as the old film cameras.  In
all the newer Nikons what happens in mirror up mode is 1st push of
the shutter button the mirror locks up. Second push of the shutter
the camera takes the photo and the mirror drops back to viewing
position.

Sorry. I wish it used a mechanical mirror up mode as well.

Len