Subject: [Leica] B&W Developing in SF Bay Area (Peninsula)
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:22:54 -0400

Hello Gary,

I buy my film and chemicals on-line. Either from Freestyle or B&H. It
all depends on price and availability.

I develop my own negatives and then use a film scanner. For at home
developing all you need is a changing bag, film tank, a bathroom or
laundry room with running water, chemicals, a thermometer, timer and
some place to hang your negatives.

I don't trust anybody with my negatives.

That's it.

Len