Subject: [Leica] childhood, so....this, or this...?
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:13:53 -0700

On Mar 30, 2009, at 8:31 AM, George Lottermoser wrote:

> if the bird had some space to fly
> i'd be trying to save it as well
> but it's painfully smashed into that corner
> with no where to go
>
> emotionally: quite at odds with the child's expression

hi George, I wondered what you would make of it...

what is amazing to me is how we all bring our own thoughts, bias,
experiences, prejudice, and feelings to bear on a photo....even one as
non threatening, non political, open and free as is this one...

and we all see what we want to see, no, what we have to see...which
can be so entirely different from one being to another...

that why it's always worth asking, cus what one sees may be so
entirely different from another...

thanks, Steve