Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some more wide stuff in BW
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:55:51 +0200

Hi Len,

the colours in the stairwell cycle on the camshaft, from bright white
through to deep purple. Thw whole thing is a perfect optical illusion
too,  the foot of the stairwell is mirrored so that it appears almost
bottomless. The first impression is dizzying although it's not really
deep at all.

Cheers
Douglas