Subject: [Leica] 90mm Macro Elmar M
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:56:13 -0400

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 11:37 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote:
> Double a wide wide angle and you skip two lenes.
> Double a telephoto and you may not be going far enough of a skip.
> I'm not sure that double the focal length thing is all that smart.

It's working for me so far.  This was motivated by use of past lenses.
 I've already sold several lenses that were sitting on the shelves due
to too much 'overlap'.  It wasn't really overlap, but the focal
lengths were just to similar.  For me.

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 90mm Macro Elmar M)