Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some more wide stuff in BW
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:13:29 +0200

Thanks Henning,

there's a weird situation in the car industry in Germany at the moment -
people wanting to buy new cars can get a 2500 Euro grant from the
government for scrapping their old car (over 9 years old). This means
that the production of lower price bracket cars is booming (even at
Opel), but sales of premium marques like BMW, Porsche and Mercedes have
almost stagnated.

I feel sorry for Opel , their Insignia saloon has just been voted car of
the year by European journalists.

Best from Hannover
Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Some more wide stuff in BW)