Subject: [Leica] The Zurich cafe
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 00:53:52 +0200

Hola Felix,

Thank you very much for your comment, I'm starting to understand the
enthousiasm with the M8!

I liked very much too your recent postings, one with fishermen and the
"eyes", I hope see more frequently your pictures, this is always a
pleasure.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 31/03/2009, a las 12:22, F?elix L?opez de Maturana escribi?: