Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/03/2009: Didier in Zurich
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 11:57:57 +0200

How could one expect something else from a Cordon-Bleu which was advertised
as "Jumbo-Jumbo"!
It was nice to meet Nathan once again (who even did not complain about the
fact that I came with an obviously off topic camera - or is that a Olympus
rebadged Leica DSLR???)
Cheers
Didier

Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/03/2009: Didier in Zurich)