Subject: [Leica] Boston Skyline
From: elizabeth at reid.org (Elizabeth Reid)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:08:17 -0400

Yeah, manual exposure and focus. I took this with a Canon 30D and the
EF-S 17-85mm. I forget exactly how many frames it was. Somewhere
around 20, I think. I was working at 41mm, f/5.0 and 1/500s and gave
it a lot of overlap to be safe. Dad might remember the number better
than I do because I had to use his computer to stitch them together
(mine didn't have enough juice).