Subject: [Leica] Chris shooting a wedding in Australia -NOT
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:57:48 +1000

For those that came in late here is the executive summary:
Chris posted about a mythical M9 on April 1st, which I read.
Chris responded to another post about a wedding in Japan, saying maybe he
could go there
I inquired if he was willing to come to Australia to photograph my niece's
wedding if we pay his way out here. (Sadly my sister in fact has no female
offspring at this time).
Chris responded promptly with a very kind offer to work for just travel
expenses
I asked if he could shoot the wedding with the M9
Chris became concerned when my replies 'accidentally ' went to the LUG
instead of him privately
Off list after a couple of puzzled responses, it has now dawned on Chris
that he may in fact have been the subject of a revenge pranking

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Chris shooting a wedding in Australia -NOT)