Subject: [Leica] IMG: A walk in Zurich
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 16:43:46 +0000

Nathan,

Another great travel log. ?We stopped in Zurich on our way from Milan to
Stuttgart, but only had time to check out the train station and eat a quick
meal. ?I did go outside and took a couple of shots of the street scene
though. ?Would love to go back someday and see the city. ?Thanks for sharing
your time there with us.

Cheers,
Gene

 -------------- Original message from Nathan Wajsman <photo at