Subject: [Leica] Dr. Marjorie Barnett
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:27:07 -0400

Bob

I'd never heard of Dr. Barnett before your post but one thing is certain.  I
feel as if I know a bit about her from your images.

Certainly no reason to make appolgies for these photographs. It's the type
of work where Leicas (an humaness) come into its own. Had HCB taken the
second shot it would have been in one of his books. Unfortunately, many of
us must suffer the slings and arrows of unappreciated misfortune. Even with
a bag full of goodies such as you showed.

Walt