Subject: [Leica] Repairing the nets
From: scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 10:54:52 -0400

That won't work in all cases. Create a completely new message. Do not
use 'Reply' or 'Reply to all'. There are often magic numbers buried in
message headers which some mail programs will use to perform threading.

Some mail programs will thread only on the subject but many will
thread based on the magic numbers which you can't usually see.

For example, these magic numbers in Ric's message header tells me that
he is following up to a message from telefonica.net. Changing the