Subject: [Leica] Anyone for 3D?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 15:53:54 -0500

Johnny Donnels in the quarter had a couple of Kodak 35mm Instamatics in a
box with a double shutter release.  He made lots of shotz.  I had (still
have, but it is broken) a stereo camera.  He and I would make stereos in the
quarter.  We would print them up, mount on cards and view with antique
viewers.  We'd also drink beer, and look off his balcony.

He probably still has a bunch of them.

I have a box or two of antique stereo view cards.