Subject: [Leica] gallery down
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 07:35:16 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't been able to get there all morning.

BTW Ric, as it happens I've applied to several jobs in NC, but haven't found
any near the coast. Warren Wilson turned me down, as Boone probably will
too, though I haven't heard yet (by this time a 'no' in itself). Also a
private HS north of Charlotte.

I'd love to end up in either NC or SC, but the only nibble I've had so far
is in WVa.