Subject: [Leica] FS: Zeiss PC Distagon 35/2.8 with optional XPan Adapter
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 13:47:23 -0700

This Distagon 35/2.8 PC is in excellent condition. The shifting mechanism is
smooth and not loose. The Zeiss PC lens optical quality is without peer and
can be used on Canon with an adapter (google it). $1200.

I bought it to use on my XPan II, with the Contax C/Y to XPan adapter. It's
NOT rangefinder coupled but with a wide angle of view and DoF, guesstimate
focus is fine. The image circle is ~60mm, ~2-4 mm shorter than the full XPan
Pano frame. The adapter is $200.

For $1400, you get an alternative to the XPan 30mm that is faster and less
than 1/2 the price.

My ad on photo.net has a pic:
http://photo.net/gc/view-one?classified_ad_id=909930

--