Subject: [Leica] recent pics
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 21:27:17 +0100

"Philippe AMARD" <philippe.amard at tele2.fr> wrote
> Delete 'recent'
> Read EXCELLENT instead.
>
> Thanks for sharing these - one of them could nearly have been a self
> portrait , yes, I had a look at the sunglasses, big ! ;-)

Thanks Philipe, Felix, Ric, and Nathan for the comments. Sorry for the late
reply but that giant toad  called "Work" was squatting heavily on my back
and licking the nape of my neck. Only just shrugged him off... <grin>

Philippe, it wasn't a selfie as that wasn't me, but rather Marie Therese's
husband Brian. BTW Brian was at one stage Ireland's best known political
commentator presenting many of the main Irish current affairs programming on
Irish television. He has interviewed several US Presidents in his career.

Here's a Wiki link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Farrell

Douglas
_________