Subject: [Leica] Please Help: SD Full
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:35:49 +0100

Hello Lluis,

I always format the SD card in my M8 after copying any files from the SD
card onto my computer via a card reader. I have never just deleted the
images on any card whether SD or Compact Flash (in other digital cameras)
and have never had a problem, always formatting the cards in camera.

All the Best
Eric