Subject: [Leica] IMG: Baby off to prom
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:47:15 -0400

So, as an old fashioned dad; have you loaded the shotgun with 00 or slugs?
Or possibly the more modern approach such as discussing with the young man
that crabs will eat anything in just a few hours....

In full disclosure I did discuss with my daughter's true love the proper
selection of bullet weight for rifle twist rate in a 308 to insure the
ability to hit a 6" plate at 600 yards. :)