Subject: [Leica] IMG: Easter Down Under
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 16:11:22 +1000

Folks just a couple of pics from a family visit to a beach just south of our
state border. Sadly we saw a lot of grey skies and rain.
The first pic shows a definitely non-native animal which we saw in
quantities. These seem to be from pet stocks rather than the more usual
feral kind here. Still it was topical. Photo may have had some additional
work in Photoshop.
Our Border Terriers were VERY interested in these locals.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/ns/EB.jpg.html
2nd is just some shapes that caught my eye while waiting for some decent
light.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/ns/Kc02.jpg.html
Five more postcards starting from this one you might enjoy.
The new 24 Elmar vs. the 28 Summicron if anyone cares, plus the Summilux 50.
These not recommended for anyone battling Leica Lens Acquisition Syndrome.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/ns/Kc03.jpg.html
--
Cheers
Geoff