Subject: [Leica] Epson 1400 BO printing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 04:59:37 -0400

Segway also means transition normally spelt segue:
>From Italian seguire, "to follow", from Latin sequi; originally a musical
term.
o segue (third-person singular simple present segues, present participle
segueing, simple past and past participle segued)
To move smoothly from one state or subject to another.
I can tell she's going to segue from our conversation about school to the
topic of marriage.
(music) To make a smooth transition from one theme to another.
Beethoven's symphonies effortlessly segue from one theme to the next.
(of a disk jockey) To play a sequence of records with no talk between them.

Thanks for that back story I was out of the loupe on on the third party
monochrome inks angle.
Putting pigment inks in a printer designed for dyes seems dicey to me but
I'm sure that's been all checked out

Mark William Rabiner