Subject: [Leica] Infrequent printer selection?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 07:40:46 -0500

I solved the problem neatly.  If I want 4x6 priints, I upload them to
Walgreens, and usually, by the  time I'm over at the store, five blocks
away, they are ready.  If  I want larger prints, I upload them to
Shutterfly, and I have them back in five days.

If you don't print very much, this may be an answer for you.

No clogged heads!