Subject: [Leica] Dance of Death (Verges)
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 10:47:20 -0500

Lluis

Wow!  Your photos just got better as it got darker!  Very cinematic. reminds
me of this Bergman film; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seventh_Seal

These are my favorite shots,

http://lluisripollphotography.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/l1002291bw.jpg?w=1024&h=688
http://lluisripollphotography.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/l1002285bw.jpg?w=1024&h=668