Subject: [Leica] The Economic recession, my vision
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 18:15:41 +0200

Hola amigo!

I'm absolutely agree, the photos are subjective, what is difficult is
tell to the others the same history as you viewed it.

When I've shot the picture you are commenting "Concerned" I only saw
the expression of the three persons, I've approached them with the 28
and shoot, after, they was looking me very surprised....

Thank you very much for your comments!
Lluis

El 09/04/2009, a las 23:51, Geoff Hopkinson escribi?: