Subject: [Leica] Panos from Manado
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 21:56:33 -0400

That volcano shot is spectacular, Howard. You should visit NASA's
Astronomy Picture of the Day (APOD) website at

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/

and submit it. Because it shows the sky's most spectacular
constellation, Orion, setting right over the volcano (the three bright
stars in a line are his belt, and off to the left of it his sword), it
has what should be the requisite astronomy content to qualify for APOD
consideration. Go for it!

?howard