Subject: [Leica] Colour or Black&White?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:19:11 -0700

Hi Jayanand,

 Boy a bit of a toughie. However the colour is how this animal should be
shown because of its colour!

But if you were doing a B&W spread, the B&W image is very strong to say the
least and I' hav no problem seeing it in B&W also..

Without question it can be used either way depending where and how it's
being used.

A beautiful shot to say the least! Good on you.

ted