Subject: [Leica] Thanks: Keeping memories alive
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:02:43 +0200

Thanks guys. I appreciate the remarks.

George, I show my respect for Philip by taking on responsibility for
his family's well-being. He took on so many orphans when he was alive.

Involves seed, fertilizer, windows, doors, burglar bars, blankets,
monthly budget for "relishes" (anything added to the carbon-hydrate
diet of maize (grits, for those of you in the know ... though "drier".
They form the grits into small balls to pick up the side-dishes:

http://dlridings.se/lightroom/malex200802/content/_DSC0600_large.html
http://dlridings.se/lightroom/malex200802/content/_DSC0601_large.html

Eventually it will be school fees (if I can succeed in helping the
children get good grades in primary school).

It's a bundle of money, but I've wasted more on stupid things in my
life. When I was a nicotinist, I wasted more on that than I am
spending on the widow, children and two grandmothers.

Here's the effect of fertilizer on a field (compared to the field next
to it without fertilizer).

http://dlridings.se/blog/2009/03/23/malawi-feb-2009/

I really want to tell the whole story as soon as I work up the energy.

Thanks again,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Thanks: Keeping memories alive)