Subject: [Leica] Question about film
From: sdsender at yahoo.com (Stuart Sender)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:14:11 -0700 (PDT)

I have the same camera and it is great fun to use, especially with slide
film.  Since there is no meter, ignore the instructions; however, you will
likely want to stay away from fast film (ISO 400 and above) unless you are
working only indoors or want to use twin ND filters.  The limitation on top
shutter speed makes it impossible to expose correctly in bright sunlight if
you use fast film, and the highlights will be washed out.