Subject: [Leica] Dance of Death (Verges)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:49:07 +0200

Hola Felix,

thank you very much for your kind compliment.

Concerning your remark, maybe you are right, I don't remember who has
said recently that photography is subjective and it is quite difficult
for yourself do the right choice, even so I have discard a lot of
images, but this help.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 13/04/2009, a las 21:25, F?elix L?opez de Maturana escribi?: