Subject: [Leica] IMG; spring infrared
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:57:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Neal. Way too simple for me to have ever figured out! ;-)

As I said, I really like the look of this photo. Thanks for sharing your
technique.
Best,
Bob

Sent from iBob

On Apr 13, 2009, at 9:15 PM, Neal Friedenthal <neal at photoneal.com> wrote:

Bob,
I'm using and old Rollie B1 infrared filter that I re-mounted into a 39mm
filter ring.  I believe that B&W makes an infrared filter in 39mm. You don't
use the UV/IR filter as this _blocks_ infrared. If you use the infrared
filter with the UV/IR filter you get nothing as you would be blocking all
the light ( i did this by mistake once ).